Catch-Up!

I have officially let my website through PhotoBiz go. At first I really loved the idea of a professional site that would allow me to do a portfolio, have an interactive calendar, and provide information about myself and my sessions. I thought I needed it. As my business grew, I stopped updating the site (so my best photos  weren't even up there), and clients weren't really using the calendar feature the way I wanted them to. So...I decided to stop paying the monthly fee and go back to my blog, which is how this all began.

I like to tell the stories behind my clients and their sessions, and I feel that my blog can accomplish all the things I wanted my website to accomplish. So, someday I will figure out how to transfer this blog to my domain name of ashleyernstbergerphotography.com, but until then, I will just keep it here and you can keep checking back for all the great sessions I have been a part of.

I haven't updated this blog with a photo session since the summer. I am going to ATTEMPT to get all caught up, but I will admit that I have probably taken 40-50 sessions since then, so I don't know how successful I will be. Nonetheless, I will try!

I am hoping to build the amount of followers I have to this blog, so please, if you don't follow me already, follow me :-) and tell your friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment